Positions That Group NB Recruits and Places
Group NB specializes in recruiting highly qualified international employees for rewarding careers in the supply chain, logistics, and transportation industries as well as personal service workers. For example, welders, mechanics, trade workers, construction workers, health care workers, and retirement home staff.
As these fast-growing industries continuously evolve, we anticipate the changing needs of our clients to efficiently and quickly find the ideal professionals for their needs.
We regularly recruit skilled foreign workers for both operational positions such as security, technicians, dispatchers, clerks, forklift and equipment operators, and general labour as well as managerial, supervisory, and consultant positions. A few of our most common postings include:
- Operations: Machinists, assemblers, shippers and receivers, warehouse clerks, merchandisers, team leaders, inventory clerks, installers, equipment operators, and clerks, including those certified in light industrial skills, forklift safety, and/or transportation of dangerous goods.
- Transportation: Delivery drivers for the United States and Canada, drivers for long-haul, short-haul, and local deliveries, and class 1, 2, 3, 4B, and 5 drivers as well as those certified in the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Technical: Procurement specialists, project managers, security, customer service, business development, account directors, sales representatives, fleet managers, estimators, technicians, and millwrights.
- Healthcare: Personal Service Workers
- Executive: Consultants, supervisors, managers, general managers, vice presidents of sales, logistics, operators, human resources, management, C-suite executives, and presidents.