Groupe NB - CA Immigration


A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.
Read More
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
Most people need a work permit to work in Canada. If you need a work permit, you may be eligible for either an...
Read More
Work Permit Applications
You have a work permit and you wish to bring members of your family with you?
Read More
Family Visas (Study permits, Visitor visa, Open work permit for spouses)
Visitor visas, whether single entry or multiple entry, allow foreign nationals to legally live in Canada for up to six months at a time.
Read More
Visitor Visa Extensions
This is a very important step because it is necessary to remember that an open work permit for graduates (Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)),
Read More
Study Permit
Canada’s immigration policy makers have long upheld the goal of helping family members reunite with each other in Canada,
Read More
Family and Spouse Sponsorship Program
Under Canada's Constitution, the federal government and each province and territory share the authority to manage the country's immigration system.
Read More
Provincial Nominee Programs
In 2015, Canada launched a new immigration screening system known as Express Entry.
Read More
Federal Express Programs
With a booming economy, fairly stable market and world-class infrastructure, Canadian markets are extremely favourable for starting a business and making investments.
Read More
Investor Programs
© 2023, Groupe NB. All rights reserved.