Group NB Recruitment Services Firm
About Group NB Recruitment Firm
For more than five decades, Group NB has provided companies with management and human resources support. In 2007, we launched our recruitment division, which is now the largest part of our firm. As a professional recruitment agency, we help match our clients with qualified employees who have the training and certifications needed for your business to grow and excel.
When you work with our team, you’ll see why we have earned a reputation for being one of the most trustworthy recruitment firms in Canada and the US. In fact, we were named as the Best International Company Offering Full-Service Staffing Solutions by CV magazine in 2019 and ranked as the Best Large Business in 2019 by the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce.
With multiple offices, we are the only recruitment agency that serves logistics companies throughout Canada and the USA. We are headhunters with a specialization in the supply chain, logistics, and transportation industries. We strive to fully understand our clients’ needs so we can provide them with a team that meets their specifications. We are able to quickly adapt to changes in these fast-evolving industries.
Warehouse Lumping Recruitment
When you opt for a third-party lumping contract, you can increase your profits, improve the speed of your deliveries, and reduce the risk for driver fatigue and injury. Lumpers simply load and unload your warehouse and trucks to expedite the shipping and receiving contracts. If your company in the Canada or United States could benefit from a full-service lumping team or individual lumpers dedicated service, we offer flexible contracts with a variety of payment arrangements to fit your needs.
- Hourly Rate: The simplest and most commonly used option, hourly rates can be beneficial for companies looking for a standardized invoice.
- Rate by Piece: Piece count rates are generated for every piece a worker touches. This option usually helps to induce stronger productivity in staff.
- Rate by Pallet: Option to have workers load or unload trailers. This can help speed up the work pace and give your staff more time to do other tasks.
- Rate by Trailer: A flat rate per trailer or half trailer. Good for busy periods or sites with a smaller inbound volume. Rates vary depending on load size.
International Recruitment Services
Canada has a shortage of skilled workers, especially in fast-evolving industries. Group NB is an international recruitment agency in Canada for immigrants. You can access international talent when you look for employees through our global recruitment program.
We help companies with this process hassle-free with our expert international employment recruiters. We handle everything from helping you find qualified candidates to ironing out visa and tax issues, so you don’t need to worry about finding the ideal person for the job. We specialize in international recruiting for:
- Trade workers
- Construction workers
- Health Care Workers
- Retirement Home Staff
- Personal Service Workers
- And more!
The right team of operations professionals can streamline your business and enhance your bottom line. Group NB can recruit individuals in a variety of specialty areas within operations, including, but not limited to,
- shipping and receiving clerks, warehouse clerks, general labour, production operators, assemblers, stuffers, team leaders, forklift and equipment operators, machinists, installers, inventory clerks, and merchandisers.
We look for staff members who have passed their forklift safety and/or light industrial skills test and have certification in forklift operation, transportation of dangerous goods, and/or the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
We can fulfill your company’s transportation needs with professional drivers from every license category, including Class 1 (AZ), Class 2 (BZ), Class 3 (DZ), Class 4B (E), and Class 5 (G). Our transportation professionals and dispatchers do it all, from local deliveries and regional short-hauls throughout Canada and the US to long-haul cross-country international deliveries and transport of goods across the borders.
If you need technical employees, you’ll find candidates with the right skills, degrees, and references to make a true difference in your firm’s productivity. Some of the positions we staff for in this category include
- procurement specialists, customer service representatives, account directors, fleet managers, project managers, millwrights, estimators, technicians, sales staff, business development staff, and security guards.
The right executive staff can make a significant impact on the future of your company. Find experienced and pre-screened candidates when you rely on Group NB for the recruitment of your next consultant, supervisor, manager, vice president of logistics, sales, HR, operators, finance, C-suite executive, or even company president.